Registration: IDPA SO Class - Sunday, Aug 16, 2020 (8 am - 5pm) - OCSC
To the candidates for the Safety Officer Class
Note - To qualify for the training, you must be an IDPA member for 6 months and shot 6 matches.
1. Please download and fill out the IDPA SO Application
2. Please send the completed form back to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You must take and pass a pre-test prior to the class. It is an online test with a 3-hour time limit (you can save your work and return to it.) The test link will be sent once Mike has received your application.
5. Send the test certificate back to Mike Barrera before the class date.
6. Bring the $45 class fee, a current rule book, and a notebook for use in the seminar (on class day).